Please Check our FACEBOOK for latest updates on events and times!
Drag Racing(1/8 mile,1/4 in the future)
Rallycross (COMING SOON)
SXS/ATV track COMING SOON
Mud drags/Bogs(coming soon)
No Glass Bottles
- A valid state driver’s license is required for all drivers.
- All drivers are required to wear long pants, a shirt with sleeves (no tank tops) , and closed toe shoes (no sandals).
- Helmet snell 2010 rating recommended, mandatory with sun/moon roof, convertible, or T-tops, 8.49 and faster. Full face required at 7.00 and faster.
- All vehicles are required to have at least one functional taillight that is not a brake light and on during a pass at night.
- Drivers in cars running 7.59 seconds or quicker, and all dune buggy type vehicles running 8.60 and slower are required to wear a helmet meeting SNELL 2010 or SFI 31.1, 31.2, 41.1, or 41.2 Specs
- Drivers running 6.40 to 7.35 with Nitrous must wear a jacket meeting SFI Spec 3.3/1.
- Drivers running 6.39 to 4.50 or any vehicle exceeding 135 mph are required to wear a jacket and pants meeting SFI Spec 3.2A/5 and gloves meeting SFI Spec 3.3/1
- All motorcycle riders are required to wear a full face helmet meeting above Specs, leather jacket, leather boots/shoes above the ankle, and leather gloves. Full all leathers or SFI Spec 40.1/2 suit is mandatory on all motorcycles running 120 mph or faster.
- A seat belt is mandatory in all cars. A three inch driver restraint system meeting SFI Spec 16.1 is mandatory in all cars running 7.35 or quicker, and in convertibles running 8.25 or quicker and all dune buggy type vehicles.
- A roll cage is mandatory in all cars running 6.99 and quicker or any car exceeding 135 mph.
- A driveshaft loop is required on all cars running slick tires
- Snell 2010 helmet
- Leather jacket or riding jacket
- Long pants
- Shoes covering the ankle
- Leather gloves or Riding gloves with slide buttons
- Leather pants at 120.00 MPH in either the Eighth mile or the Quarter mile
- Ignition cutoff lanyard required at 10.99 (7.00) and faster
- Chain Guard
Participating drivers and crewmembers are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages while the Participant is still racing. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in RESTRICTED AREAS! .
All burn outs must be within the designated areas only.